Blending and Compaction
The start of all components
- Blending powder to meet your specifications and needs.
- Specialized P/M compacting presses produce components with precise repeatability.
- Automation is used where applicable.
Giving you the mechanical properties you need.
- Precisely controlled temperature and atmosphere enhance the properties of P/M parts.
- Sinter hardening with accelerated cooling provides substantial cost benefits and improved
- High-temperature sintering up to 2400F improves performance of stainless steels and other alloys.
When applications require additional characteristics, Webster-Hoff maintains complete secondary operations including:
- CNC Machining, Drilling, Tapping
- Heat-Treating, Tumbling, Fine Grinding
- Ultrasonic Cleaning, Vacuum Oiling, Coining
Performing these operations in-house benefits customers with shorter turnaround, consistent quality, and single-source supply.